Get to know our team better
Founder of Super Beauty
Born and educated in Poland, graduaded as engeneer from Agriculture Academy Westpomerania (dietry and food technology), spent her career life in trade, covering managing positions in companies with international spectrum of activities. Jobbing abroad and assisting scandinavian organisations with implementation in Poland – projects, activities, market surveys.
Having owned several commercial enterprices including „ House of Beauty” in Poland, sold her interests when moving to Spain. In 2018 rasing a new activity : Super Beauty to make beauty (based on achieved certifications) :
1. Microblading Certified Artist of PHIbrows Academy Branco Babić
2. PASI ( Hatha Yoga ) teacher ( 250 hours teacher course)
3. Certified PMU Artist by Aleksandra Gorecka Academy
4. PMU Perfection Ombre Brows
5. Various makup courses and jobbing
6. Several Alqvimia trainings
British Holistic Medical Association (retired)
C&G of London Institute by Royal Charter founded 1878
– City & Guilds Teachers Cert: 7307 Levels 1&2 [07/2002]
British School of Yoga Established 1946
– BSY Membership number 
– BSY.Dip: Anatomy & Physiology 
– BSY.Dip: Shiatsu Therapist 
– BSY.Dip: Adv. Chinese Massage & Acupressure Therapist 
– BSY.Dip: Teacher of Tai Chi Chuan 
– BSY.Dip: Teacher of Hatha Yoga 
Stephen had the pleasure of using his skills for Newcastle/Northumberland Adult education Authorities for many years before moving on to use his skills within the education departments for HMP for inmates and staff alike.
Whilst continuing with his private practices of therapies and martial art schools Stephen also found time to contribute his knowledge to various Yoga/Therapy and Martial art magazines which were published. The culmination of Stephens hard work was to be presented to Her Royal Highness Princess Anne for his contribution to the rehabilitation of inmates in HMP and for working with children with special needs.